Pain relief is something that a lot of people search for these days. Whether your pain is neurological, psychological, or physical, it seems that we all struggle with our own kinds of pain throughout our lives. The solution has been in recent years to provide drugs and medication and send you on your way. This has not been useful, by and large, as we continue to see many instances of mental illness and pain killer abuse that hurts us in ways that are hard to measure. Fortunately, we are also seeing a rise in alternative medications that may be able to offer pain relief in new ways. For example, medical marijuana strains that can be used medically are becoming more prevalent and are used more frequently, especially as more and more states make the bold move to legalize at least medical marijuana. Think about the many ways that marijuana might be able to help give a patient the kind of pain relief that he or she was used to getting from a pill. The benefits here are clear. Here are a few of the popular CBD cannabis strains that are being used to treat a variety of ailments:
- Depression, ADD, ADHD: With these kinds of mental and social disorders on the rise, it cannot be good form to constantly pop our children full of pills to treat these disorders. Instead, try medical marijuana (in oil form if for use for with children) to treat these disorders. Depression especially can be treated with the right kind of medical marijuana. G-13 Haze is a popular strain for these ailments as it provides an uplifting high for those who use it.
- Asthma Relief: Canna Sutra (named for its other positive effects) has been shown to elevate the mind as well as stimulate the mind. More pertinently, it can assist with bronchial problems and also help asthmas suffers find relief from their symptoms.
- Insomnia: While some people find that most indica strains will provide a high that puts them to sleep, Lavender is a great strain for relaxing and for treating insomnia, as is Mazar, an indica strain that gives patients aid in muscle relaxation.
- Muscle spasms and pain reduction: Crimea Blue is an interesting hybrid of Ukrainian Hash and Blueberry strains, hence the name. This strain offers a creativity-inspiring high, but has powerful medical benefits. For patients who suffer from Multiple Sclerosis, muscle spasms can be quite painful. Neuropathy that HIV/AIDS patients suffer from can also be very painful. Crimea Blue can help solve these problems.
- PTSD, some anxiety, and depression: Nigerian is jokingly referred to as “amphetaweed” because of its energizing effects. For this reason, this is a good treatment option for people who suffer from mental disorders that result in them being “in their head.” With this high, patients are able to relax and enjoy the high that comes with this strain.
- Chronic Pain: Purple Kush gives patients a deep body high that can be very helpful for patients who suffer from chronic pain. This will help them keep more comfortable.